University -- which building(s)?

Greetings to the Tavern, and especially to Muireann, from Evan.

>Well, Lord Henry may not go "ffiiiizzzzz" when you pry his hat off,
>but I'll bet he'll be going "plop plop fizz fizz" by the time
>University is over...  :)

Which reminds me -- it would be nice to know...
*WHICH* building(s) on the W&M campus will be hosting University on 8 Apr.?
This is important for purposes of figuring out where to park.
NOTE: Very few of the W&M academic buildings have adequate parking anywhere
that could be described as "close by." Add in the likelihood of rain.
Prepare accordingly.

Evan