Re: Forms of address...

>     At Pennsic VI, Fernando (as King) woke me with a resounding
>     slap on the rump, and the bellow "UP WENCH!  WE GO TO WAR!"
>     In gentle response, I tripped him.  He fell into our piled
>     armor with a resounding crash.  I jumped up and bellowed back
>     "THEN BRING ME MY ARMOR, BOY!"
>
>     -Ianthe

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dear Lady,

   I want to party with YOU!

   I know that you can recognise me on sight but that I have no face to place
with your name and your delightful sense of play. Please introduce yourself
when you see me next? Pretty please?

-Henry

--
--------- John Strauss     gc429@cleveland.freenet.edu ---------
University Atlantia #38 is April 8th at Rencester on the William