Forms of address

There has been much talk of late, regarding how one addresses COuntesses
and the like. I am reminded by my friend, Aelfgar Greyseas of the Low
Profile (Ha!), that greeting such Ladies with "Hiya, Gorgeous" usually
suffices. He adds one caveat though. This is best used with Ladies with
whom you are already familiar, and who also like you.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   |  You are a fluke of the universe. You have no right
 Dark Horde by birth |  to be here, and whether you can hear it or not, the