superpowers

Fern and I were chatting last University, and she posited that pretty much
everyone in the world has some specific superpower.

Since that day, I have been trying to determine what my superpower is.
I report that I have

   1) The ability to make traffic lights turn green, just by saying
"Hocus Pocus Indianocus". I inherited this superpower from my maternal
grandfather.

   2) I can recite, totally from memory, all the words to the "Meow Mix"
commercial jingle.

   3) I believe that I have the latent superpower of producing nickels from
my ears, as my grandfather had that power and I may have inherited it.

Do any of you know what your superpower(s) is/are?

-Henry

--
--------- John Strauss     gc429@cleveland.freenet.edu ---------
University Atlantia #38 is April 8th at Rencester on the William