Re: superpowers

          Yet more dubious superpowers:

          1) My friends claim that I have the ability to find almost
          anything at the lowest price possible.  This is an ability
          inherited from my maternal grandmother - the Queen of Thrift
          Stores.

          2) I have the ability to find my way back to almost anywhere
          after only going there once.

          3) I have the ability to forget important things while
          retaining totally useless trivia in my brain forever.

          Okay, anyone else?

          Elaine Gilbert of Roxbury - name under construction