Re: superpowers

Do any of you know what your superpower(s) is/are?

-Henry

     To Henry, from Ianthe, greetings-

     My superpower is to always be in a different room of my house from my
     scissors when I need them.  It doesn't matter where I'm sewing or
     embroidering, or how long it has been since I put them down.  The
     force of my need folds space and time, and sends them through the
     ether to some inaccessible drawer elsewhere in the house.

     My (mundane) sister has a Scary Real Life Superpower:  Lauren attracts
     hurricanes.

     Lauren took her honeymoon in the Yucatan.  While she was there, one
     went through, and the hotel became a refugeee camp with no running
     water or electricity.  A couple of years later she moved to Charlotte,
     where she sat out Hugo in a townhouse that was nearly bisected by
     falling trees.  Soon thereafter, she was transferred to Miami,
     Florida.  Her beach-front area was evacuated for the last big storm
     there.  The school she was relocated to was in Homestead - the
     subdivision that was flattened.  As a matter of record, my sister is
     still living in the Miami area.  I don't advise visiting there during
     hurricane season.

                                                kim.salazar@em.doe.gov

--
--------- John Strauss     gc429@cleveland.freenet.edu ---------
University Atlantia #38 is April 8th at Rencester on the William