Re[2]: Forms of address

     Razmus suggests a way to deal with a nearby armed lord, when
     delivering an embrace of greeting to that lord's lady:

  3. And if problems occur, embrace him too!  It should confuse him
enough to make a get away. (*grin*  And everyone told me watching Bugs
Bunny was a waste of time!)

Razmus the Innocent

     To Razmus, from Ianthe,

     You must be VERY Innocent to think of surprising Don Fernando with an
     embrace.  He doesn't take surprises well - especially those that
     involve personal contact.

     Even I have to approach him with caution and forewarning least I be
     pitched headlong across the room.  Luckily, I've gotten quite good at
     breakfalls.

     -Ianthe                                    kim.salazar@em.doe.gov

<Zero length text item>