Re: Oh please..someone tell another lighthearted story

Alianora writes:

> The source for that song, as I know it, is Peter S. Beagle's novel
> _The Last Unicorn_, which has other virtues as well, and is, I believe,
> still in print.

I have seen this book recently on the shelves at a bookstore, so I can
confirm that it is still in print. I don't recall the song from it, so
I'll have to check out my copy at home. It's been far too long since I
last read it.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   |  You are a fluke of the universe. You have no right
 Dark Horde by birth |  to be here, and whether you can hear it or not, the