Re: A Story...

     To the generous Daoud from Ianthe, greetings.

     Thank you for your story from other lands.  For your pains, I will
     wash your hands in rosewater, and offer you the choicest almonds and
     snow sorbets (brought by swift runners from high places where ice
     still lingers.)

     I had not heard a tale of Nasradin since Duke Cariadoc told a tale
     Sufi wisdom around a Pennsic fire, long ago.  Perhaps you can help
     me bring it back to memory.  I believe it involved a poor man who
     borrowed an earthenware bowl from a rich man.  The next day, he
     returned both the bowl and a small cup, saying that the bowl had had
     a kitten.

     I would be most greatful if you could finish the story and complete
     my memory.

     -Ianthe                                    kim.salazar@em.doe.gov
<Zero length text item>