[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
Re: A Story...
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: A Story...
- From: Kim.Salazar@em.doe.gov
- Date: 27 Mar 95 15:27:00 -0500
- Original-Encoded-Information-Types: IA5-Text
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*USDOE;c\em\950327152958a
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: Re: A Story...
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*USDOE; arrival 950327152700-0500 deferred 950327152700-0500 action Relayed
To the generous Daoud from Ianthe, greetings.
Thank you for your story from other lands. For your pains, I will
wash your hands in rosewater, and offer you the choicest almonds and
snow sorbets (brought by swift runners from high places where ice
I had not heard a tale of Nasradin since Duke Cariadoc told a tale
Sufi wisdom around a Pennsic fire, long ago. Perhaps you can help
me bring it back to memory. I believe it involved a poor man who
borrowed an earthenware bowl from a rich man. The next day, he
returned both the bowl and a small cup, saying that the bowl had had
I would be most greatful if you could finish the story and complete
<Zero length text item>