Subject: Re[4]: Fireside song
Author:  artg@nchgr.nih.gov (Art Glatfelter) at smtpgate
Date:    3/27/95 2:49 PM

        Imust admit there is litle more amusing than murder and theft,
unless it be the degredation and rape of helpless victims.  A concept so
appreciated by wag and victims alike that it forms the very corner-stone of
Chivalry, Honour, and decency.  Many is the night I have sat about the fire
and laughed with rape victims at the playfull good humour expressed by
those that attacked, brutalized, and humiliated them.
                                Llywelen ap Rhotbert ap Gwyllym