Re: Luther

Miriam asked:

     ]>Luther of Stierbach - Luther@infodata.com

     ]Luther? Do I know you?

     ]Miriam

     Most Gracious Miriam,

        I am the hunter that provided some venison for a feast last fall.
     You did it justice by turning it into a fine and taste pottage. I
     believe it was the Adult Event in Stierbach, my first event in fact,
     where I enjoyed meeting your newest offspring Rowan (forgive me if I
     got her name wrong).
        "Do you know me?" We have met. You may remember a beard and a
     barrel chest worn by a quiet man. You honor me with a small space in
     your life's memory.

     At your Service,

     Luther of Stierbach - Luther@infodata.com