Re: The Acorn

Unto the denizens of the Cheapside and folk of the Merry Rose....

Milady Antoinette raises a rather interesting question regarding my post
concerning Thursday's being Acorn night and if you want *your* flyer printed
correctly, you might want to show up to help....

Um, where is Caer Carey?
Antoinette
<<<<<

Pick Pick Pick... see its these little details where I get into trouble...
sheesh.. directions... I thought *EVERYBODY* knew where I lived :^)...

Caer Carey is located in the thriving Megaopolis of Aldie, VA (don't sneeze
or you'll miss it...) We are located approximately 30 minutes West of Fairfax
VA.  (Directions follow)

Anne Elizabeth

Directions to Caer Carey
======================

>From points east:
================

Take Rt 50 west.

At the intersection of Rt 50 and Rt 15 (Gilberts Corner), turn left onto 15
South.

Go 1 mile.

Turn right onto Rt 615 (Old Carolina Rd).

Immediately take a right onto Bucksville Lane (a gravel road).

Take the 3rd driveway on the left.  When the driveway forks, bear right (ie,
don't go to the barn).  The house is in the trees.

>From the intersection of I-66 and Rt 15,  go 10 miles north on Rt 15.

Turn right onto Rt 615 (Old Carolina Rd).  (Note: This will be the *second*
time you will see Rt 615.  Do not take the first instance.  At the turn you
want, there is a quickie mart just before the corner.)