Re: News & Gladsome Tidings from that College chapter in Pont e Alto

> Karen Larsdatter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal wrote:
> Yup!  According to my notes, the demo will cover food on the 18th, crafts
> on the 19th, drama on the 20th, food AND musci on the 21st, and a whole
                                           -----
{deletia}

Umm, you meant "muscae"? The Latin for "fly" is feminine
(First Declension), after all, so the nominative plural
(flies) would be not "musci", but "muscae". ;=)

--
udsd007@ibm.okladot.state.ok.us
Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay, O.L. (Mike Andrews)  Namron, Ansteorra