Re[2]: News & Gladsome Tidings from that College chapter in

                                                  -----
>{deletia}

>Umm, you meant "muscae"? The Latin for "fly" is feminine
>(First Declension), after all, so the nominative plural
>(flies) would be not "musci", but "muscae". ;=)

>--
>udsd007@ibm.okladot.state.ok.us
>Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay, O.L. (Mike Andrews)  Namron, Ansteorra

Where's Drx??!! I'm shocked that an _Ansteorran_ had to clear up Karen's Latin
instead of him! Everyone knows they talk funny in Ansteorra -- and they have BIG
flies there, so he would know his Latin on such subjects!! :)

Caroline
who remains innocent of such a strange language as Latin, but who enjoys the
stories and songs at the Merry Rose!
clsmit@ccmail.monsanto.com
"Just this Chick from Atlantia via the East, now living in Calontir."
Come to Lilies War!!!