Help

          Good gentles,

          I humbly ask your assistance for my neighbors, Lord Wulfric
          Grimbeald and his Lady, Theodora.   They ask if anyone can
          assist them in the following:
          - They would like to go to University, but lack a way to get
          there (see next item.)  If anyone can give them a ride,
          preferably leaving on Friday, please contact them at
          raesia@aol.com
          - They are in the market for a used vehicle, preferably in
          the $1000 range.  (same contact point)

          I humbly thank you as do they,

          Elaine Gilbert of Roxbury

          :-) Enjoy life! This is not a dress rehearsal! :-)