Re: BOCK the Badger

Miriam writes:

> We up in Stierbach take our kids along from the
> start! Our daughter Rowen (4/20/94) has been through War of the Roses, War
> of the Lillies, Pensic, two Universities, and about a dozen other events.

My daughter, Natasha, went to her first event at 6 weeks, and was
christened at Pennsic at 3 months.  She'll turn 8 years old next month,
and will be attending her ninth Pennsic this August.

"Ever notice how many three-month-olds there are at Pennsic?"
		- cartoon in the Pennsic newsletter by Baroness Stonemarche

Mikjal Annarbjorn
--
Michael A. Chance          St. Louis, Missouri, USA    "At play in the fields
Work: mc307a@sw1stc.sbc.com                             of St. Vidicon"