Ahem...

Greetings!

If anyone sent me personal email between Tuesday afternoon and
Wednesday afternoon of this week, could you please resend it to me?
My email disk got eaten by an old and hungry computer and the
messages that I was downloading at the time are lost. (I was told
that something "burped" and sent little bits of data flying all over
the place.) Thanks for your cooperation!

By the way, Evan, I haven't been told by the autocrat of University
where he plans on putting registration. You can send him email at
tlgide@birds.wm.edu.

Yours in Service,
Muireann ni Riordain
(jcwilb@mail.wm.edu)