Re: More on University #38

Ginevra wrote:

> I might throw out that, while I have no more room in my home, I do have a
> large property on the James River, and, should the weather cooperate,
> anyone is more than welcome to camp out and use my shower/fish for dinner
> or whatever...

You mean you're going to let us shower with your fish for dinner? Or
you have a showerfish that you'll let us eat? (sorry, had a tooth
pulled this morning and the anaesthetic is still wearing off).

In service (if somewhat groggily),
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | Is it a six foot polyester dinosaur the color of an
 Dark Horde by birth | International House of Pancakes with a paper plate