Northern Lunch

There will be a few of us meeting for lunch on Thursday at noon in
Montgomery County, MD.  The place is called Zios, and is on Gaither Road,
near the Fedex office, off of Shady Grove Road.
Any who are interested, please come.  I, Mustafa, Mellyrn, Aurora and Ianthe
intend to be there...of course, I and Mustafa are one and the same person...
at times.
If you have questions you may call me at work at (301) 975-6292.  My mundane
name is Mark Cassells (pronounced Castles).

Hope to see many of us there.

Cordially;
             Mustafa