Re: Re[4]: That pesky favor thread!

At 01:58 PM 4/6/95 -0400, UBoru@aol.com wrote:
>At the behest of others I hereby make my submission to be placed upon the
>favor, mug or T-shirt for the Merry Rose. Brace yourselves as this is truly
>silly.
>
>"Dew drop in at the Merry Rose" :)
>
>Brigantia

[Deirdre gasps, giggles and looks around for a piece of fruit to throw at
Brigantia. Thinking of an all-out food fight in the tavern, she quietly goes
back to her embroidery, giggling occasionally.]

Charlene Noto  Internet:deirdre@cybernetics.net CIS: 75374,3154
SCA: Deirdre of Boolteens, Barony of Sacred Stone
Vert, On a Chevron Or, Three Butterflies Sable, In Chief Erminois