Re: Child's Grove

There were complete directions there - honest! It would
appear they were truncated somewhere along the line. I'm
about to leave for Williamsburg, but I'll try to repost on Sunday.

-Duncan
Tom Brady  804 Washington St. #4, Blacksburg, VA 24060   SCA: Duncan MacKinnon
   "Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education."
  -Bertrand Russell          <a href="http://duncan.bevc.blacksburg.va.us">
  Check out my web page!</a> Info on Celtic music, SCA, GLB links, and more