University Review

     Deoca sends glad greetings to all at the Merry Rose and Cheapside,

     Lady Celynnen and I went up to University this weekend and had a
     wonderful time! I took the all day track on brewing and learned a
     remarkable amount about one of my favorite topics. I was hoping to
     come away with enough information to be able to start brewing my own
     mead, and, sure enough, I now feel completely informed and ready to
     start brewing. I just have to acquire the "stuff" tm. My thanks to all
     the instructors, especially Baron Terafan and Lord Tadhg, who were
     both patient and helpful.

     I did get a chance to see the Merry Rose sign, and yes, it's perfect.
     I'll gladly purchase whatever product everyone decides to put it on. I
     didn't get a chance to meet many people from the tavern, though I had
     hoped to (I had to squeeze lunch into my schedule). I did get to
     witness most of Lord Henry's convocation, which was most entertaining.
     I also had the joy of witnessing Lord Henry's ankles and I must say
     that Countess Ianthe's assessment was most apt. Henry, you have
     remarkable ankles. I highly recommend them for viewing to all ladies
     of the realm.

     Anyway, my Thanks to everyone who contributed to University and helped
     make it such an enjoyable occasion.

     Deoca of Elvegast