Re: Fair Sylvan Glen, what would they do

On Tue, 11 Apr 1995, Lance Harrop wrote:

> So in hope of greeting them as brothers soon I do extend my greetings to
> my fair cousins of Sylvan Glen, and hope to met them personally on the 29th.

Wonderful!  We'll be more than happy to welcome your to our fair (yet
somewhat controversial) Shire, milord!

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both yes and no"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |