Re: Bertram's dire response.

On Wed, 12 Apr 1995, Lance Harrop wrote:

> But as we all know, Sylvan Glen's fate is in Sylvan Glen's hands.  I'm
> sure fair Atlantia would be happy to welcome the addition, if the people
> of Sylvan Glen desire it.
>
> Of course, it is a good excuse for an Atlantian-AEthelmearc war ;-).
>
> Further implications of which are ammusing to contemplate, but not
> appropriate to discuss at this time.

I would like to hear some of these implications at sometime in the near
future.  Perhaps you could whisper them to me should you come to our Shire
at month's end?

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both yes and no"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |