Re: Return to the White Tower

>           This is way too confusing.  Are we doing lunch Tuesday (per
>           Donna/Elaine's message) or Wednesday (per Chuck/Tadgh's)?  I
>           can come Tuesday, but probably not Wednesday; if I miss you,
>           sorry, and see you all next month!

Ditto this for both me and Alianora. I was assuming Tuesday and had
just invited Alianora who can make it that day but not Wednesday.
Besides, I just got paid today and would like to bank my check tomorrow
and not have to make two trips to Plaza de Babe in one week, given that
the DoT shuttles are now running every half hour rather than the
previous 15 minutes. It makes for a long lunch.

Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | Is it a six foot polyester dinosaur the color of an
 Dark Horde by birth | International House of Pancakes with a paper plate