[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
Re: Return to the White Tower
- To: Donna_Hoblit@ed.gov, Michelle_Ringo@ed.gov, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, GaryH2018@aol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, "Carol O'Leary" <Carol_O'Leary@ed.gov>
- Subject: Re: Return to the White Tower
- From: "chuck graves" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 95 16:25:46 EST
- Sender: email@example.com
Sorry for the confusion. I was out of town last week...and apparently
so was my e-mail.
I sent out the reminder post this morning when I got back into the
office...and about 2 hours later I got the bulk of last week's posts.
(I thought it seemed too quiet.)
With respect to Tuesday or Wednesday, I had hoped to keep a regular
meeting--2nd Wednesday of the month--to prevent confusion. For myself,
I would like to keep that schedule...and my normal Tuesday routine
won't really turn me loose for lunch.
I plan to be there on Wednesday...hope to see you as well.
______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: Re: Return to the White Tower
Author: "Carol O'Leary" <Carol_O'Leary@ed.gov> at smtpgate
Date: 4/10/95 2:47 PM
This is way too confusing. Are we doing lunch Tuesday (per
Donna/Elaine's message) or Wednesday (per Chuck/Tadgh's)? I
can come Tuesday, but probably not Wednesday; if I miss you,
sorry, and see you all next month!