Re: University Review

At 12:59 PM 4/10/95 -0400, Kim.Salazar@em.doe.gov wrote:

>    Sadly, I have only myself to blame.  I offer my deepest apologies
>    to Henry, and beg all ladies in his presence NOT to look at his
>    ankles.  Stare fixedly into his eyes, follow his
>    fingertips as they wave in the air when he speaks; watch
>    his hat, contemplate his medallions of office, but avoid looking
>    everything from the point of his shoes to his gartered knees.
>    Especially his ankles.
>

>    -Ianthe                             kim.salazar@em.doe.gov

Oh, <sigh>, but I didn't get to go to this University and I was so looking
forward to catching a glimpse of those ankles at the next one!

-Deirdre [who had a wonderful time at Hawkwood County Fair but who is sorry
to have missed the excitement over Henry's ankles]

Charlene Noto  Internet:deirdre@cybernetics.net CIS: 75374,3154
SCA: Deirdre of Boolteens, Barony of Sacred Stone
Vert, On a Chevron Or, Three Butterflies Sable, In Chief Erminois