[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
Return to the White Tower
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Carol_O'Leary@ed.gov, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Michelle_Ringo@ed.gov, email@example.com, GaryH2018@aol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, "Donna Hoblit" <Donna_Hoblit@ed.gov>, Razmus the Innocent <email@example.com>
- Subject: Return to the White Tower
- From: "chuck graves" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 95 12:15:45 EST
- Sender: email@example.com
Lunch is on for Wednesday, 12 April. We will be meeting at Oh's Place
at 11:30 am. If you plan to attend, drop me a line so I can tell the
restaurant how many to expect.
By Metro: Take your best route to L'Enfant Plaza. Follow the signs to
exit into L'Enfant Plaza itself. *Enter the main part of the Promenade
(the shopping center). Take your first right into the long hall of the
Promenade. Follow the long hall to the flower shop at the main
crossing and hang a right. Oh's Place is on the left.
By foot: Take your best route to 7th and D (HUD, DOT, and GSA are on
the corners.) Head west along D St. (towards the river). The entrance
to the L'Enfant Promenade is up the stairs to the left. Follow the
previous directions from the *.
See you soon,
ps. Please pass this on to the net-impaired.