Re: University Review

Ladies I am shocked by the fact your attention can be turned by something
so common place as a man's ankles.

What a miss placed attention you have.

But I must admit,

That I save loveliness and beauty at the University,

My pulse quickened,

	I however held the loveliness in my hand.

I was consumed passions that nearly overwelmed me.

The two Gilling west Swords and the the small dagger produced by Master Brok
the Badger are remarkable.  Its enought to bring an old viking out of
retirement.

WOW!!!!  	 i liked the class as well.

Bob Steele / Shinawassee Magnuson rsteele@istlab.com
775 Gateway Drive, SE # 313	  (703) 779-2061 (h)
Leesburg, Va 22075		  (703) 205-2858 (o)