Re: Re[2]: BoD Meeting 8 April, One person's notes (fwd)

On Tue, 11 Apr 1995, chuck graves wrote:

> Before you start nominating Sylvan Glen for secession, you should make sure they
> want that change. It is probably not universal--and the politics have to be
> completely ironed out on their side with their people. Timothy will probably be
> two years off the throne before any transition is thinkable--and THEY have to do
> the thinking.

The majority of the members of Sylvan Glen *do* want to become part of
Atlantia, including at least two of the officers (I happen to be one of
them).  The Seneschal, however, isn't one of the interested officers.

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both yes and no"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |