Re: our loss

I spoke with Nicole this weekend and she tells me that she would like to
pursue some sort of career in textile conservation/repair.  May I suggest
a book in this field might be an appropriate gift?  Someone at UVA could go
speak to Ted Kuzan, the conservator at Alderman to get a good title.  I will
try to look up a few at lunch if I have time.  I know that many library
dealers will send these things Fed ex to get it in time...

Ginevra