Greetings, fair Atlantians

I am an Atlantian of old (Liam of Elvegast aka Bill Farrar, for those
who might remember me).

I moved from Elvegast after troubles in my schooling and have at last
alighted in Hindscroft.  I met the local people here at a convention,
but never learned when or where they met.

After all these years--it's been 8 years--I really want to get back
in touch.  Anyone know where they meet & when?

My thanks to all who created the WWW servers and this list that
helped me find Atlantia again.

Liam