Help, or Goodbye Merry Rose

Dear gentles,
	Due to the fact that Compuserve is charging me per message received
on this board, I have been getting bills of over 50 dollers a month. I
can't afford that, and so am forced to unsubscribe. Can anyone tell me if
there is a digest version of this board available, or if there is a freenet
access number for the area (Northern Virginia). If there is, contact me at
my adress of 71175.1357@compuserve.com, as I won't get the post directly
anymore.

	Farewell Merry Rose. It's been a fun, if expensive, three months.

					Miriam