Fighter Practice at Aisha's cancelled today.

Greetings all.

Aisha requested that I let everyone know that practice at her house is
cancelled today due to her becoming a grandmother.

at 7:10 this morning, Aisha's youngest daughter, Cydnee, gave birth to a
7 pound 20 inch long baby boy.  Son, Mother, and beaming Grandmother are
doing fine.  Aisha will be splitting the day up with spending time with
Cydnee, and letting the rest of the family in on the news.

Yours,
an exceptionally sleepy Saaral/Grey the Succinct (Don't blame me, a BEAR
named me!)