Re: Giant Acorns and Silliness

    More silliness:

His Excellency, Earl Dafydd ap Gwystl writes:
8< SNIPPAGE of an amusing red herring

>What has this to do with the large statue of an acorn in Raleigh?
>Nothing, as it turns out.  Synchronicity, nothing more or less.

He's covering up, folks. Through arduous research and death-defying
sleuthing, I have uncovered the truth.

The acorn statue in Raleigh is not really a statue at all. It is the
Mother Ship for all the royal peers in Atlantia. (Did no one else ever
wonder why it has those stabilizers on it?!!) Some time ago,
about 1 JBD, the Acorn Mother Ship landed, bringing with it all the
royal peers-to-be of Atlantia. Naturally, most of them were in a
dehydrated state so that they could all fit inside the ship...

So anyway, there may be some truth if you overhear someone saying,
"(The king, that person, her excellency, etc.) is from Mars."

But you didn't hear this from me. And that is why I am sending this
using the anonymous posting service, because if they found out who
I am...what..? What do you mean, "This isn't anonymous"? Of course
it.....AIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

    On the true nature of the Raleigh Acorn, revealed as the Mother
    Ship for the Acorn Peers now infesting Atlantia and on export to
    the rest of the known world, I reply to the sender (made nameless
    by sudden interruption) -

    For your information, there's another Giant Acorn in Silver
    Spring, Maryland.  The information sign says it marks the site of
    the original "silver spring".  Disinformation.

    More likely, it is an advance pod from the mother ship.  After
    all, one of the original infected sites was the
    Rockville/Silver Spring area.

    Has anyone spotted other Giant Acorns?

    You don't have to worry about Fernando and me.  We're not from
    Mars - we're from the past.

    -Ianthe
    Warming up Peabody (our time machine) to take a peek at the
    future