Re[2]: Oak Folding,Stapling, and maybe labeling party

          Earl Dafydd wrote eloquently about Lady Anne Elizabeth's
          hard work as Chronicler.  I would like to add that I'm
          big-time impressed by the fact that she managed to get the
          Board of Directors list modified for the May Acorn -- I
          wasn't offered the Board position until April 9, and when my
          May Acorn arrived on April 26, I was already listed.  Talk
          about some kind of record!

          Melisande