May Acorn, g&pd 6

     Greetings Melys of no capital letters and all others gathered here,

     I am somewhat at a loss after reading your message. I agree with your
     sentiments as stated but I don't understand exactly what prompted
     them. I have not yet received my May acorn, so I haven't read the
     rules you referred to. Also, I don't have a clue what the g&pd 6 is! I
     don't have time to keep up with the Rialto, so I'm at a loss. Could
     you or someone please post an explanation of this g&pd 6? Then I will
     wait until I've received my acorn to respond to the rest of your post.

     Thanks to all,
     Deoca of Elvegast