Re: may acorn, g&pd 6

Hey Melys, you just made my little list...  :-)
   One of these days I'm gonna to get fed up with the bureaucracy and
just host a medieval-theme costume party in my back yard, resemblance to
the SCA _purely_ coincidental.  The list is folks I'm going to be sure
get a personal invitation.  I like your attitude!
   (Of course there are certain signs, like for instance a recent
appointment to the BOD, that this course of action may not be necessary.
Let us hope...)

--Landi