Lets try again, for those intrested in the fiber arts

Greetings unto those from Grethferth Wulfstan,
  It seems that my last posting of this did not work too well, so..

  My lady has asked me to post this for those who would be interested in spinning, weaving, and the fiber arts.  Lady Bleiddianyn (Leslie Ralston-Rakow) is holding a tea on Saturday 13 May at 1pm for those so interested.  This is a new date from the one previosly planned (for those who were at Ladys Day) due to family obligations.  She would like to discuss the idea of opening a fiber guild, give everyone a chance to meet with each other, and share information on current projects.  Bring your spinning wheel, knitting needles, inkle loom, tatting bobbins, lace, ect, ect.

  Directions:
    Take your best route to I-495 west of Washington DC in Virginia.  Take exit 7 (Gallows Road) and turn left at the light at the top of the ramp (away from the hospital).  Go 1 mile to the light at Annandale Road. Turn left at the light.  Take your first right on Masonville Drive.  The road will jog right and then left.  The house is on the left.  The address is 7314 Masonville Drive, phone number (703)204-2661.  For further inquires call ro e-mail can be sent to this address (srakow@databank.com).

Greth

Don't you want to ride the storm   ** Scott Rakow         **    From there to here,
And then sleep inside the calm...  ** srakow@databank.com **    from here to there,
              - Melissa Etheridge  **                     **       funny things are
You can't hurry the harvest...                                           -Dr. Seuss
                  -Katey Sagal