Pottery, Clay and everything!

Onto The merry Rose, Cheapside Tavern:

I bring you good wishes, a free round of drinks, and a couple questions.

I was wondering if any one here could put me on the trail of a reference
source that might have information on the Arabic/middle eastern/Persian
distilling devise called an ilumbec or an alumbec.

I was also curious if there were any potters or people interested in potter or
ceramics out there in Northern atlantia that might want to help us here in the
Barony of the Bright Hills in forming a guild.  If so please contact me at
(410) 467-4298 or

		John Kent
		2932 N. CALVERT ST 1ST FLOOR FRONT
		BALTIMORE, MD 21218

or e-mail me here  (though I average reading my mail every month or so).

And finally , is there and one who has a really good period design for a
oil lamp.

Any replies are recieved with thanks,

your friend,

Seanain