10th Annual Higgins Medieval Conference

Good greeting to you all in the Merry Rose,

Yoicks!  So many still present!  Must have been quite the weekend ....

Or have we all just found our way here early???  :-)

Someone sent this to me over the weekend, and I thought it might be
potentially of interest.  The East Kingdom, and in fact my olde stomping
grounds, are not all that far away ....

And the Higgins Museum is an intensely cool place.  Especially if you are an
armor fanatic like myself ....  :-)

Cheers,
Meli

----------Begin Forwarded Message----------

                TENTH   INTERNATIONAL   CONFERENCE  ON  MEDIEVALISM
                                SEPTEMBER 27-OCTOBER 1, 1995
                        HIGGINS   ARMORY   MUSEUM, WORCESTER, MA
The focus of this conference will be Spiritual Dimensions of Medievalism.
However, papers are welcome on all aspects of medievalism, encompassing the
reception of the Middle Ages and medieval themes and images in all media
from the end of the Middle Ages to the present.  Papers are sought in art,
architecture, history, ltierature, music, popular culture and religion.
PROPOSALS AND INQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT NO LATER THAN JUNE 15TH TO:
Dr. James Gallant, 10 Lyndale Rd., Worcester MA 01606, USA
tel. 508-853-3609  OR
Ms. Linda Honan, Curator, Higgins Armory Museum, 100 Barber Ave., Worcester,
MA 01606-2444, USA; FAX 508-852-7697.

----------Begin Forwarded Message----------