Re: 10th Annual Higgins Medieval Conference

Meli writes:
>Or have we all just found our way here early??? :-)

To quote the immortal Khayyam (a twelfth-century Persian astronomer,
mathemetician, and poret):

Before the phantom of False morning diesd,
Methought a Voice within the Tavern cried,
"When all the Temple is prepared within,
Why nodes ts the drowsy worshipper outside?"

	-from the fifth edition of the translation by Edward Fitzgerald

Alianora
(Who has finally finished that MA, and whose brain is now reduced to coughing
up tangled birds'-nests of poetry)