cordials

Greetings Lords and Ladys

I am trying to get in contact with the good Lord Tadgh.
It is in reference to the short cordails class he taught at
University.  I am looking to make a fruit based cordial
for Emerald.  I had a friend sit in on his class while I was
teaching and paper work on how to and recipes were given
out.  My friend being the loyal wonderful person got paper
work for me. I on the other hand failed to keep these
papers from falling into the void .  If anyone has Lord Tadgh
e-mail address or they  them selves know the secerats and
mysteries of short cordials I will be forever in their debt.

In your service Thomas of Stonehaven
aka Hanashi Yobban no Takka Kenshin