Re: Vlad Tepes (was: Re: Religion and society)

> I am not fluent in Magyarul, but my reading has shown me that Drakul refers
> to the mythic dragon beast, was the name of a prominent noble order in
> period, and that a member of that order would have been called a Drakula.
> (Pronounced more like dra-COOL-ya).  This is all self-education off
> translated works, and is NOT definitive, just indicative.

I thought the term was actually Romanian.  But I think you're right here.
The term 'Drakul' would be equivalent to calling a member of the Order of
the Temple of Solomon 'Templar', correct?

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both yes and no"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |