Class description deadlines for Collegium Borealis

Lady Karen the Very Dane-gerous wonders:

> I believe the deadline is either May 20 or June 5 -- it keeps getting
> changed -- but PLEASE submit this!

Class submissions which will be printed in the first draft of the class
schedule, which we want to have available for Emerald Joust, need to be
in to Lady Meli by May 20th (earlier is better).  As the first time the
flyer gets in the Acorn with be the June issue, the June 5th date is
included so that more teachers may submit classes.  From what Meli and
Mistress Keilyn say, the class schedule is filling up fast.  We only have
so many class rooms and we already have a number of tracks lined up.

However, if there is space available, even on the day of the event, you
can come and ask to teach a class.  Just don't expect a really organized
response from your students.

And as far as I am concerned, if anyone wants to teach, they may.

But we do prefer to get your information early, so start planning now,
please.

Leifr Johansson
Autocrat, Collegium Borealis