Re[2]: Crown Tourney List

     The ever helpful Leifr Johanson, in a message thanking Lord Konrad for
     posting the names of the entrants in the recent Crown List, scribes a
     roster that just cries out for my inane misinterpretation:

  Contestent               Consort                    Score ?

  Earl Dafydd ap Gwystl     Countess Elizabeth Beaufort     4-2
  Count Cuan MacDaige       Brigette of Mercia              6-0
  Viscount Karl Helwig      Viscountess Leia Capraia

 <Balance of list snipped to save space.>

     Could anyone enlighten me as to the weapons forms in which the
     puissant Earl Dafydd bested the gracious Countess Elizabeth?

     I note that she achieved a better record against her champion than
     did the lady Brigette against hers.  Poor Brigette seems to have
     been thoroughly trounced by Count Cuan.  Does he repent?

     -Ianthe                                    kim.salazar@em.doe.gov