Re: Crown Tourney List

Xenophon Vaughn fought for Celyn of Stow-on-the-Wold, a lady of beauty,
talent, and courtesy.  They are both from Lochmere.  Since he made it
to the Semis, he must be something like 3-2 or 4-2.

As a further comment, I find it very unlikely that Logan fought 9 fights.
The Crown was not that big, even if he got challenged for his place
twice.  And I know he was in the winner's list until the third round,
as that was when I put him in the loser's list.  At the point he fought
me he was 2-0 or 3-0 (depending upon whether he had been challenged for
his place in the first round).  After fighting me he would be 2-1 or 3-1.
The next fight I fought was the Semis, and he didn't make it into them,
so he had to be 0-1 or 1-1 in the losers list (if he was 2-0 at the
point he entered the losers list, he would have made it to the Semis.)
So if Logan won one fight in the losers list he would have been 3-2
or 4-2 on the day; if he did not he would be 2-2 or 3-2 on the day,
depending upon whether he was challenged for his position in the first
round.  So there is no way he could be 7-2.

Dafydd