Re: Crown Tourney List

Greetings from Ellwood!

Updating......

 ----------
%Okay, so I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I can't resist:

%Contestent              Consort                         Score   Group
%
%Earl Dafydd ap Gwystl   Countess Elizabeth Beaufort     4-2     Roxbury
%Count Cuan MacDaige     Brigette of Mercia              6-0
    Windmaster's
%Viscount Karl Helwig    Viscountess Leia Capraia
%Visco'ss Leia Capraia   Viscount Karl Helwig
%Syr Tancred Dello Falco                      Nottinghill
%Baron Ian MacChatain
%Barluc Blackhearted     Gwynwulf                        0-2     Sacred
Stone
%Alan Garretson          Aileen MacDonaugh
                      Windmaster's
%Osric Logan             Arielle of Shadowoulfe          7-2
%Brandon of Tipperary    Diana                           1-2     Nottinghill
%Johnathan Blackbow                                              Sacred
Stone
%Leifr Johansson         H.L. Erica Poitevin             2-2     Stierbach
%Connor of Tipperary     Rhiannon Ui Niall               2-2     Nottinghill
%Andrew McFarland of
%Finn Marland O'Shannon                            Sacred Stone?
%Xenophon Vaughn                                                 Lochmere ?
%Keigan Matthis Broussard  Orianna
%Bran Macconroai
%Erin McCloud

%Any additions or corrections gratefully accepted

%Leifr Johansson