Re: Crown Tourney List

Earl Daffyd,

The numbers I submitted for Logan (7-2) came from him.  He was one of the
three who was held out to challenge in.  He challenged Viscount Karl (I
believe) for his position in the first round and won.  Logan's first defeat
came at your own hand and his second from Jonathan.  He defeated Connor in
the fourth round, so by that point, he had fought 5 bouts.  This is about all
I can reconstruct from memory.

BTW, in case anyone's keeping count on consorts, Connor resides in
Nottinghill Coill, but I live in Sacred Stone.

Rhiannon