Of cabbages and kings

Greetings unto the Merry Pranksters from Corun.

I once heard it discussed (was in fact part of the discussion) that it
would be rather fun to have a king and queen re-enact (at least in parody)
Henry and Eleanor a la Lion in Winter. There would also have to be three
sons to play the respective parts. Any takers? ;-)

Smileantly,
Corun

   Corun MacAnndra   |  I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We
 Dark Horde by birth |  know Henry knows and Henry knows we know it. We're a
   Moritu by choice  |  knowledgeable family.   --   G. Plantagenet